WTB:Inkjet Letter both sides gloss paper or cardstock > 90..

Linus

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

Hello

I having been frantically surfing websites for the following injet
paper
- Double sided gloss
- Weight anything > 90lb
- letter

I am looking for cardstock or paper that is similar to the Magic the
gathering cards. My kids want me to print them there own collection of
cards based on our personal set of photos. I found brocher double
sided glossy paper but that is too flimsy.

Appreciate any recommendations to where I can purchase this.

Thanks

Sun

Would laminating not be acceptable?
B.

On 27 Jul 2004 18:08:55 -0700, sunval@mail.com (linus) wrote:

>Hello
>
>I having been frantically surfing websites for the following injet
>paper
>- Double sided gloss
>- Weight anything > 90lb
>- letter
>
>I am looking for cardstock or paper that is similar to the Magic the
>gathering cards. My kids want me to print them there own collection of
>cards based on our personal set of photos. I found brocher double
>sided glossy paper but that is too flimsy.
>
>Appreciate any recommendations to where I can purchase this.
>
>Thanks
>
>Sun

Bill

Linus

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

I would prefer not to add another step to the process. First prize
will be to find this paper, then look at alternatives.

Bill Sumrall <someone@mars.com> wrote in message news:<f01eg0513rauqnk7refk365lm7ip3v2vfs@4ax.com>...
> Would laminating not be acceptable?
> B.

I see several examples of extra heavy double sided cardstock on his page:
http://www.calibex.com/serv/calibex1/buyer/outpdir.jsp?nxtg=17627b_748D73A66F21F291&search=double+sided+paper

http://tinyurl.com/3u2qj

> I having been frantically surfing websites for the following injet
> paper
> - Double sided gloss
> - Weight anything > 90lb
> - letter
>
> I am looking for cardstock or paper that is similar to the Magic the
> gathering cards. My kids want me to print them there own collection of
> cards based on our personal set of photos. I found brocher double
> sided glossy paper but that is too flimsy.

http://www.redrivercatalog.com/browse/gloss.htm

You might also look at Red River's 2-sided glossy papers. I have used the
55lb. Premium Glossy and find it to be pretty rigid and substantial. Would
expect the 68lb. to be even more so. They do have sample kits containing all
of their papers--or, perhaps contacting them for info and samples of only
those papers would be helpful. (Clicking on the "Sample Kits" tab provides
an e-mail option. Many places would let you purchase a small sample of the
papers that interest you--I've heard that some even offer them free.)

Assume you're aware that not all printers can handle those heavy
papers--they usually require a rear feed paper path.
Lola MacLean
(Remove the obvious to e-mail)

TRENDING THREADS