recently we had power failure and when I turned my computer back on, my bios
came up.I tryed to exit out but some how disconnected or turned off my second
hard drive and can not get it to go in the active state again, how do I check
for the missing letter E that the drive is on orfind access to this drive,
please help
--
wood1 in jax fl

The power shock could have fried your drive, or you could have turned it off
by accident. When booting up, try going into the bios again and see what it
says for your second drive (slave). Put the setting on auto and it should
work.