bluetooth headset not featured in audio devices XP SP2

August 29, 2005 9:10:02 AM

After successfully installing a bluetooth headset (logitech mobile pro) it is
not featured in the audio devices given by the control pannel. I need to
implement the headset for VOIP (Skype) and Skype does not register the
headset. How do I make it in there? My system is Windows XP SP2. Thanks!
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 3:43:57 PM

You first need to have a bluetooth adapter in XP. Most PCs do not have a
bluetooth adapter installed. Once the bluetooth adapter is installed, you
would then need to access the bluetooth configuration in order to tell which
bluetooth devices need to be detected.

!