Status
Not open for further replies.

scott_p

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2006
I really don't need this stuff sitting around. I was going to build a cheap computer for the garage and/or warehouse, but I think that is still a few months away. I'd rather get rid of the stuff now.

AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton and Asus A7N8X Motherboard - This has been my main computer until just recently. I had it overclocked to near 3200+ specs. My hard drive crashed and for some reason, Windows will not see the new one with this board. Seagate SeaTools does see it when booted from the CD-ROM, so it could be my dumb ass.

It does not come with a CPU cooler as I stole that for use with my new machine. The chip top has been cleaned with Artic Clean. I do not have the driver CD or any of the riser cards. I'm selling it for $125 shipped

AMD Athlon XP 1700+ and Epox EP-8K7A+ Motherboard - This was a pull from an office machine that was upgraded. The board and CPU work fine. THE only problem is the noisy North Bridge fan. I have no drivers or riser cards. I'm selling it for $60 shipped.

MSI GeForce 5700 FX 5900XT Video Card - This is a 256 MB AGP 8X card with DVI, S-Video and VGA out. It's never been overclocked and it works fine. I probably can come up with a driver CD somewhere around here. $75 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.