Thoroughbred 1800 & Epox 8k3a.

Hi,

I have a AXDA1800DLT3C JIUHB 0312SPMW processor with an Epox 8k3a m/b. 256mb
Crucial 2700 DDR ram.

Although it has worked at around 2100 mhz via m/b monitor - using
overclocking settings of some sort, due to a some glitch with the system I
had to reset it back to motherboard defaults to get it working. (think
problem was due to firewire network rather than overclocking issue). My
problem is I cant remember what the working settings were - -but the system
was extremely stable and i know it will go to 2100mhz.

The only aspect i can remember is increase cpu voltage by +.1v and may have
increased the memory a tad as well.

Can anyone give me a quick fix for this please for the best multiplier etc
and within limitations of DDR2700.

Thanks

TD

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:59:09 +0000, TechDude wrote:

> I have a AXDA1800DLT3C JIUHB 0312SPMW processor with an Epox 8k3a m/b. 256mb
> Crucial 2700 DDR ram.
>
> Although it has worked at around 2100 mhz via m/b monitor - using
> overclocking settings of some sort, due to a some glitch with the system I
> had to reset it back to motherboard defaults to get it working. (think
> problem was due to firewire network rather than overclocking issue). My
> problem is I cant remember what the working settings were - -but the system
> was extremely stable and i know it will go to 2100mhz.
>
> The only aspect i can remember is increase cpu voltage by +.1v and may have
> increased the memory a tad as well.
>
> Can anyone give me a quick fix for this please for the best multiplier etc
> and within limitations of DDR2700.

I'd raise vcore from default 1.5v to 1.65v, FSB to 166, and multiplier to
12.5 to start.