My local drive F can not access after a failed data restor..

I tried to restore my backup into a root folder of local drive F capacity
80GB with empty space 8GB using option "Single folder" and "Leave existing
files" (mean no overwrite). In midway, restore process reported diskfull and
request clear more space then Retry but I chose Cancel.
After that, drive F still in My Computer but I can access no more (F
property shows zero byte free). I tried correct it by Error-checking Tools of
Win XP SP2 but no help, Norton Disk Doctor even report "dont have permission
to access drive"...!!??? even I logged in my XP with Admin rights.
After that, I used GetDataBack for NTFS then it find all the root/sub dir
and and files inside but it can not revert my whole drive to good status. All
I can do is copy all files (over 70GB) to another place and perharp to
prepare a low-level format :( .
B4 I do this, pls anyone help me any way to recover it to normal because I
see nothing wrong w/ files copied from GetDataBack: all structure directories
& files are in very good quality means problem is just at somehow my drive
was deadlock

There are quite a few good data recovery software packages on the market if
your data is that valuable. After which you will need to reformat the drive
using the drive maufacturer's utility disk.