hi
I really want to make it very short, and I hope some one can help me. I was
using windos 98, and I also was using a caller Id progra, It was woking very
good.
But when I upgrade to windows XP, My modem is working but not the caller ID
program, the caller ID opens and it seems that is runing, but it doesnt
detect the phone line.
Is there any changes in any file that I need to make? in order for my
caller ID program to detect the phone line when it rings in windows XP?
Can any one help?
Thanks in Advance
Alex V.

Is your anonymous called ID program compatible with Windows XP?

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."