Bare Slot A HSF?

I have a Slot A (not SOCKET A) 700 MHz Athlon without the plastic
casing and without any aluminium plate. Just the PCB with 4 holes
around the CPU and 4 holes on the sides of the PCB. I need a HSF
combination for it. Does anybody know which brand/type HSF I can use,
so a HSF that goes right onto the core of the CPU? Of course, I am
looking for a HSF that is still being sold somewhere, so any pointers
on where to buy one such as I described are very welcome.

Thank you.