Pocket PC 2003 software

July 26, 2004 6:12:47 PM

How can I get the software to download. HP has sent me a
CD that will not load unto my computer. I think there
must another way to do this then to wait for another CD
to come in snail mail. Can we download from Microsoft and
pay for the software?

More about : pocket 2003 software

Anonymous
July 27, 2004 2:40:09 AM

The CD only contains the PPC 2003 o/s ansd a few other 'add-ons' you can
download freebies etc like real player etc

"David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I get the software to download. HP has sent me a
> CD that will not load unto my computer. I think there
> must another way to do this then to wait for another CD
> to come in snail mail. Can we download from Microsoft and
> pay for the software?
Anonymous
July 27, 2004 3:02:45 AM

"David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I get the software to download. HP has sent me a
> CD that will not load unto my computer. I think there
> must another way to do this then to wait for another CD
> to come in snail mail. Can we download from Microsoft and
> pay for the software?

You can download ActiveSync from Microsoft to connect your PDA and once that
is installed and connects OK you can download freeware, shareware or
payforware to your hearts content.

Steve
!