Amer

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2005

I am having problem on my laptop computer regarding USB driver the one i have
for XP Pro SP2 is bad or missing cause it is not loading " Windows cannot
load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or
missing. (Code 39) " and i tried uninstalling and installing as it said on
microsoft but same thing can not use any thinig on usb. Is there a way i can
down load driver for USB and update it on my computer.
AMER

Have you tried installing thru device mgr,scroll down to the usb controller,
R.click,update driver.Intel has usb downloads for usb,but you havent given
any hardware info....

"Amer" wrote:

> I am having problem on my laptop computer regarding USB driver the one i have
> for XP Pro SP2 is bad or missing cause it is not loading " Windows cannot
> load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or
> missing. (Code 39) " and i tried uninstalling and installing as it said on
> microsoft but same thing can not use any thinig on usb. Is there a way i can
> down load driver for USB and update it on my computer.
> AMER

Amer

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2005

i have dell inspiron 8500 running xp pro sp2, i tried intel too but no avail.

Amer Wrote:
> I am having problem on my laptop computer regarding USB driver the one i
> have
> for XP Pro SP2 is bad or missing cause it is not loading " Windows
> cannot
> load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted
> or
> missing. (Code 39) " and i tried uninstalling and installing as it said
> on
> microsoft but same thing can not use any thinig on usb. Is there a way
> i can
> down load driver for USB and update it on my computer.
> AMER

Yes there are USB drivers that you can download to your computer. You
just have to download the right one for your computer and motherboard.

--
Evolution54

I would suggest the Dell site for the necessary downloads and further
tech support.