abit nf7 or abit nf7 v2.0.. help?

there is a version of the NF7 called nf7 v2.0 (i am not at all referring to
nf7-s in anyway) i just would like to know if there is any way of
identifying if my nf7 is infact a 2.0 or not, mainly because the 2.0
supports fsb of 400 mhz and the other only supports 333
1 answer Last reply
More about abit abit help

    "Christo" <chris@juststuff.co.uk> wrote in message
    > there is a version of the NF7 called nf7 v2.0 (i am not at all referring
    > nf7-s in anyway) i just would like to know if there is any way of
    > identifying if my nf7 is infact a 2.0 or not, mainly because the 2.0
    > supports fsb of 400 mhz and the other only supports 333

    Look for a thighy, on the mb, its between the 3 pci or 4 pci, that says
    revision 2.0.

    I got three of the nf7 v2. They work great.

    my 2 cents

AMD Overclocking Hardware