Bios Chip Install

Got this new Bios chip and the info on the chip is such that I can't mount
it with the info facing in the same direction as the old Bios chip.I think I
read the chip should be installed using the labeling as a guide.Is this
true?
1 answer Last reply
More about bios chip install

    use the notch as the reference.

    "Jo-e" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > Got this new Bios chip and the info on the chip is such that I can't mount
    > it with the info facing in the same direction as the old Bios chip.I think
    > I read the chip should be installed using the labeling as a guide.Is this
    > true?

AMD Overclocking BIOS Chip