how about releasing x64 drivers for my natural keyboard mu..

Andreas

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

How about microsoft practicing what it preaches by releasing x64 drivers and
interfacing utilities for its keyboard and mouse line of products.

Im not talking about the generic drivers that ship with windows but x64
versions
of intellitype and intellipoint.

Malke

andreas wrote:

> How about microsoft practicing what it preaches by releasing x64
> drivers and interfacing utilities for its keyboard and mouse line of
> products.
>
> Im not talking about the generic drivers that ship with windows but
> x64 versions
> of intellitype and intellipoint.

That sounds like a good idea. Try posting your question in a newsgroup
specifically for the 64-bit OS. Maybe someone there has an answer for
you.

microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general

Malke
--