I have been sucessfully using both CD-R and CD-RW disks for about a year
now. All of a sudden I cannot write to the CD-RW diks. No problem with
the CD-Rs . Someone said that perhaps I ough tto format the disks but
when I follow instructions found in WORD help. I don't have the correct
commends. Does anyone know what I might have done to cause this
problem?
Help!!

--
macroc

how can MS Word help you burn to CD-RW's?

"macroc" <macroc.1uqsdq@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> I have been sucessfully using both CD-R and CD-RW disks for about a year
> now. All of a sudden I cannot write to the CD-RW diks. No problem with
> the CD-Rs . Someone said that perhaps I ough tto format the disks but
> when I follow instructions found in WORD help. I don't have the correct
> commends. Does anyone know what I might have done to cause this
> problem?
> Help!!
>

> --
> macroc