Services required for wireless networking

Can anyone tell me where to find a definitive list of which services
are required to be running in order for wireless networking to
function? I think I've turned some to Manual that are required, only
they don't start up when needed any more. Help, please. I'm using XP
SP2 and WZC.

Simon Kempster

Obviousy tcpip and network driver in addition to wzc
Arkady

"Simon Kempster" <simon.kempster@talk21.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me where to find a definitive list of which services
> are required to be running in order for wireless networking to
> function? I think I've turned some to Manual that are required, only
> they don't start up when needed any more. Help, please. I'm using XP
> SP2 and WZC.
>
> Simon Kempster

willgreenleaf

Honorable
Nov 2, 2013
You're not the first or last person to wonder about this finding the answer is proving trickier than expected but we, lgcomputing, are working on it...