Adrenaline junkie NEEDS help

inquiring

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2002
I want to game at the next level. No expense spared here for a mean vid card, memory, CPU, monitor and sound system. I’ve played em all FPS, incl UT, Doom 3, Far Cry, PainKiller, Serious Sam, Max Payne, Quake, Halo, etc. Don’t like mmorps or rpgs. Just want to hack and slash as I gun and run thru zombies and spooks with ever more powerful weapons and hand held space weapons. Help me get the adrenaline hit I need to complete my day and play into the wee morning hours with a supreme pizza and red bull and vodka. Plz name some FPS games that will take me to this level. Thanks to all my friends here who know what Im talking about and want the same gaming experience. Blood and gore rocks and rolls.
BTW anyone play Q3 with and AMD 3800 and an X800? Outta here.

dd_viper

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2004
lol no, ur way too far into the future.

ive seen many different stores ranging the release date from feb to march, so we will have to wait.

dhlucke

Polypheme
Frogger. That game rocks. Watch out for the cars!

</font color=red><i><font color=red>GOD</font color=red> <font color=blue>BLESS </font color=blue><font color=red>AMERICA

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
u already said u have played em all what u want us to do? make up games for ya?

"Its only when you look at ants closely with a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames"