Programming Minipac???

anyone sucessfully alt programmed one of these?
i can't seem to find the right combination of ultimarc software.
any thoughts?
2 answers Last reply
More about programming minipac

    "steve" <spshargrove@comcast.net> wrote in news:KamdnfywH6PTZx3fRVn-
    vQ@comcast.com:

    > anyone sucessfully alt programmed one of these?
    > i can't seem to find the right combination of ultimarc software.
    > any thoughts?

    Have you E-mailed Andrew Warne? Have you tried the Ultimarc forums or the
    BYOAC forums?

    "steve" <spshargrove@comcast.net> skrev i melding
    > anyone sucessfully alt programmed one of these?
    > i can't seem to find the right combination of ultimarc software.
    > any thoughts?

    Hi Steve,

    I also have the minipac and also wonder how to program it.
    I know Andy at Ultimarc is very busy, so maybe someone in here can help us
    instead?

    Take care

    Ken

Programming Games Software Video Games