Programming Minipac???

"steve" <spshargrove@comcast.net> wrote in news:KamdnfywH6PTZx3fRVn-
vQ@comcast.com:

> anyone sucessfully alt programmed one of these?
> i can't seem to find the right combination of ultimarc software.
> any thoughts?

Have you E-mailed Andrew Warne? Have you tried the Ultimarc forums or the
BYOAC forums?

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

"steve" <spshargrove@comcast.net> skrev i melding
> anyone sucessfully alt programmed one of these?
> i can't seem to find the right combination of ultimarc software.
> any thoughts?

Hi Steve,

I also have the minipac and also wonder how to program it.
I know Andy at Ultimarc is very busy, so maybe someone in here can help us
instead?

Take care

Ken