Why no bright 20 pound inkjet paper?

Why don't Staples or OfficeMax have 20 pound inkjet
paper that is brightness 102 or more?

There are several choices for 110 24 pound inkjet
and several choices for 105 or more 20 pound everything-but-inkjet,
but nothing above 100 for 20 pound inkjet.
2 answers Last reply
More about bright pound inkjet paper

    On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:43:23 -0400, in message
    Mark Fineman wrote:

    > Why don't Staples or OfficeMax have 20 pound inkjet
    > paper that is brightness 102 or more?
    >
    > There are several choices for 110 24 pound inkjet
    > and several choices for 105 or more 20 pound everything-but-inkjet,
    > but nothing above 100 for 20 pound inkjet.

    You'd be more likely to get an answer by asking THEM.
    --

    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    Distributor for 2004 Pricelessware CD.
    E-Mail me for details: raptor@top.net.nz

    - I LOVE mankind, it's PEOPLE I can't stand!

    << There are several choices for 110 24 pound inkjet
    and several choices for 105 or more 20 pound everything-but-inkjet,
    but nothing above 100 for 20 pound inkjet. >>

    Mark-

    I certainly don't know the answer to this. I've never considered brightness as
    a factor, but I can see why you might.

    For printing graphic images on an inkjet printer, you may want to consider
    using a coated (clay impregnated surface?) paper such as HP's Premium Inkjet
    Paper, HP 51634Y.

    This has the coating on only one side, so it may not meet your needs for duplex
    printing, but it does produce brighter colors than plain paper.

    Fred

Printers Inkjet Peripherals