My computer recognizes that its plugged in and hardware wizard pops up. It
doesn't display the make of the burner so I can download the driver. I just
need help getting this burner to work. Thank you Phil

Usually you don't need a driver for the burner. Is it a IDE or USB
connection? Go here and download and install
Everest. It should tell you what Make and Model you have.

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/System_Analysis_Utilities/Lavalys_EVEREST_Home_Edition.html"I Am Jehad" <I Am Jehad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messagenews:4183FBC3-2C91-4CDD-BC23-BBEBE7A06CAC@microsoft.com...> My computer recognizes that its plugged in and hardware wizard pops up. It> doesn't display the make of the burner so I can download the driver. Ijust> need help getting this burner to work. Thank you Phil