Scott

i bought a plantronics headset for online gaming. it worked fine on my
computer for awhile. then i think i might have deleted the progam that
detects the microphone or something because wen i talk it no longer resister
with my computer. the headset works fine on my other computer. please help

You might want to read the instructions for installing it. (provided you
have already checked in the Volume control panel that it's not muted)

scott wrote:

> i bought a plantronics headset for online gaming. it worked fine on my
> computer for awhile. then i think i might have deleted the progam that
> detects the microphone or something because wen i talk it no longer resister
> with my computer. the headset works fine on my other computer. please help

TRENDING THREADS