USB and Sata Card

Hello all.

I am looking for a combination of 4 internal sata ports and at leat 6
external usb 2.0 ports.
This is just a board that is attached to the mother board that takes up one
slot. I am not looking for a motherboard.

Regards,
Eric

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

There are cards with SATA and with USB but not with both.