Best Heatsink-Fan combo for FX-53?

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

Have been looking at the Thermalright XP-90 (note the XP-120 does
not fit on the K8N NEO2 Plat that I am *thinking* will be the mobo)
and wonder if:
1. Anyone is using that combo here?
2. If not, WHAT successful COMBO are YOU using?

The XP-90 has good reviews with the Panaflow 92mm and I will O/C
this a bit - 2.6 problably - so not radical.

Any help on this decision appreciated. Thanks.

--
Rich "Doc" Colley

mailto: pc-dc-doc@nospam.comcast.net

hi man
this heatsink seems to be good with his heatpipes
U should use a silent fan with about 50m3/h like noiseblocker
SE2(92x92x25mm- 1950 RPM- 24 DBA)
used with a potentiometer
if u do this thi sis my e-mail radjiv@free.fr tell me if it works i may buy
an FX53 this summer