EPOX 8RDA+ & XP1800+ temp question

I have the above board and chip and my cpu temp is usually 49 degree
celcius and sometimes goes up to 50 or 51. I am using the stock fan. Is
this a normal temp? I am not OC'ing

Hugh

Expert

Sounds about right, a little on the high side though. If you plan on OC'ing
then you might want to get a better heat sink and fan.
http://www.overclockers.com/articles373/

"Hugh Sutherland" <hsutherland4@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
>I have the above board and chip and my cpu temp is usually 49 degree
> celcius and sometimes goes up to 50 or 51. I am using the stock fan. Is
> this a normal temp? I am not OC'ing
>
> Hugh

TRENDING THREADS