Need help printing invitations with HP 2210

I am trying to print invitations on 4.5" X 7" pieces of paper. My
question is, how do you get the printer to print on the smaller paper?
When I try and print using this paper it only prints on the side, as
if it were printing in the center of an 8.5" X 11" sheet. How do I
get the printer to print on the right side and not the center?
Thanks.

H. Yip

On 28 Jul 2004 16:42:12 -0700, haroldact@yahoo.com (haroldact) wrote:

>I am trying to print invitations on 4.5" X 7" pieces of paper. My
>question is, how do you get the printer to print on the smaller paper?
> When I try and print using this paper it only prints on the side, as
>if it were printing in the center of an 8.5" X 11" sheet. How do I
>get the printer to print on the right side and not the center?
>Thanks.
>
>H. Yip

It sounds to me that your invitation template is set on a standard
8.5x11 work space. You would need to make that adjustment in your
software to accomodate fitting on the smaller media or perhaps your
printer driver may have the ability to rescale , which might work.

TRENDING THREADS