epson 740 6x4 photos

I have an old Epson 740 printer that I'm printing photos on. Problem is that
this printer does not support standard 6x4 photo paper but the "Epson
special 6x4 but is actually more 5x7 with perforations so you have to buy
our photo paper". Has anyone found a work around for this?

JohnQPublic wrote:

> I have an old Epson 740 printer that I'm printing photos on. Problem is that
> this printer does not support standard 6x4 photo paper but the "Epson
> special 6x4 but is actually more 5x7 with perforations so you have to buy
> our photo paper". Has anyone found a work around for this?

From the paper tab,under the paper size pull down, choose "user
defined", create the size you want, name it, save it.

<< From: tomcas tomcas@NOSPAMmjwebsitedesign.com
Date: Wed, Jul 28, 2004 9:08 PM >>

My wife has a 740 that she hasn't used in a while and I am sure you can do
what you say BUT, I believe that still will not let you produce the full blead
pictures (cropped) that using the perforated paper allows you to do.