Trying to install DVD Rom drive

I just got an internal DVD-ROM drive for my Dell desktop. Only thing is that
I can't figure out how to take out my cd-rom drive that's already there and
install this new dvd rom without messing up all my wires. I also can't
figure out how to take off the rest of the cover. I can get the side off,
but nothing else! I need help, QUICK!!

Your questions are answered in the User Guide that came with your computer
and the instructions that came with the drive.

If you no longer have your User Guide, you can read it on Dell's web site.
Post back with the exact model of your computer and I will supply a link.
The manufacturers of DVD drives also offer installation help online or by
phone. Post back with the exact make and model of your DVD drive and I will
supply a link to the manufacturer's technical support web page.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."