WinXP + 350 Cisco card vicious circle...

Last response: in Wireless Networking
April 26, 2005 9:12:02 PM

I have a laptop with windows XP SP1, when i insert a 350 PCMCIA card it will
detect and install properly, not a problem there.
I have Cisco APs 1200 & 350
I get the balloon, that tells me that there is an available network, i open
the balloon and i see my network, i click on the option to allow me to
connect to the wireless network even is not secured. then click ok... then
click CONNECT.
and.... nothing happens but i get the balloon again that it says that there
is an available network.
I enabled and disabled , I rebooted and nothing.
Notes: the card works because if I hook it up to my palm pc I can get online,

What am I missing?
Anonymous
May 2, 2005 7:23:42 PM

What driver version are you using with the Cisco 350?
Are there any entries in the Cisco 1200's connection logs for your MAC
address?

--
Jerry Peterson
Windows Network Services - Wireless