SB Audigy microphone recording way too low...

I have a new system, everything is working great...except..I have a Sound
Blaster Audigy and it records, with any mic, very very low. I tried
installing and reinstalling the SB drivers, I've had microphone boost on and
off, reboots, everything...cannot figure it out. I even uninstalled the
suite of programs and just installed the drivers, still real low. I have a
pro mic MXL V63MBP as well as a radio shack lav mic, same deal. Last system
I had the mics were very loud and clear, not sure what the problem is..any
suggestions would be great..thanks!

Frank
2 answers Last reply
More about audigy microphone recording

    In the sound applet on the system tray, click Advanced under Microphone,
    check Mic boost.

    Fred

    "frank" <frankmcma @ yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    UHmTe.41492$PM3.35785@twister.nyroc.rr.com...

    > I have a new system, everything is working great...except..I have a Sound
    > Blaster Audigy and it records, with any mic, very very low. I tried
    > installing and reinstalling the SB drivers, I've had microphone boost on
    > and off, reboots, everything...cannot figure it out. I even uninstalled
    > the suite of programs and just installed the drivers, still real low. I
    > have a pro mic MXL V63MBP as well as a radio shack lav mic, same deal.
    > Last system I had the mics were very loud and clear, not sure what the
    > problem is..any suggestions would be great..thanks!
    >
    > Frank

    Did it.

    Any other solutions?

    Thanks!

    Frank

    "milsabords" <noname@nowhere.net> wrote in message
    > In the sound applet on the system tray, click Advanced under Microphone,
    > check Mic boost.
    >
    > Fred
    >
    > "frank" <frankmcma @ yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > UHmTe.41492$PM3.35785@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
    >>

    >> I have a new system, everything is working great...except..I have a Sound
    >> Blaster Audigy and it records, with any mic, very very low. I tried
    >> installing and reinstalling the SB drivers, I've had microphone boost on
    >> and off, reboots, everything...cannot figure it out. I even uninstalled
    >> the suite of programs and just installed the drivers, still real low. I
    >> have a pro mic MXL V63MBP as well as a radio shack lav mic, same deal.
    >> Last system I had the mics were very loud and clear, not sure what the
    >> problem is..any suggestions would be great..thanks!
    >>
    >> Frank

Microphone Drivers Windows XP