What's the best programme for overclocking my old proc. DU..

Last response: in Overclocking
a b K Overclocking
November 19, 2004 1:50:49 PM

Yes, I know that it is very old processor.
I'm just looking a programme which can overclock this proc. (and memmory,
PCI if possible) under Windows XP without doing restart it.

bafangoo
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
November 19, 2004 2:08:16 PM

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:50:49 +0100, bafangoo wrote:

> Yes, I know that it is very old processor.
> I'm just looking a programme which can overclock this proc. (and memmory,
> PCI if possible) under Windows XP without doing restart it.

Find something that will change the FSB while running. that CPU should
easily run at 133Mhz FSB instead of 100. Or better yet, reboot and set it
in bios and then test it. It's not wise to overclock while running. you
might end up with file damage.