What's the best programme for overclocking my old proc. DU..

Yes, I know that it is very old processor.
I'm just looking a programme which can overclock this proc. (and memmory,
PCI if possible) under Windows XP without doing restart it.

bafangoo
1 answer Last reply
More about what programme overclocking proc

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:50:49 +0100, bafangoo wrote:

    > Yes, I know that it is very old processor.
    > I'm just looking a programme which can overclock this proc. (and memmory,
    > PCI if possible) under Windows XP without doing restart it.

    Find something that will change the FSB while running. that CPU should
    easily run at 133Mhz FSB instead of 100. Or better yet, reboot and set it
    in bios and then test it. It's not wise to overclock while running. you
    might end up with file damage.

AMD Overclocking Hardware Processors Windows XP