Connecting 2 screen to my video card

I have a video card (Radeon x300) that has a DVI and a VGA connector. I am
currently using the DVI.

Can I use that other connector (VGA) to connect another monitor to my
Windows XP PC?

I would like to have 2 monitor and use the spanning option.

Thanks

JP

dl

If its a dual monitor capable card, then yes
You will likely have to use the vid.drivers config utility to set up the
dual screens as you req.