Laptop with Raid controller

martin

Hi
I have a laptop with raid controller. When i trying to install Winxp i have
to install raid drivers first so WinXp can recon my HD, problem is drivers
have to be on floppy disk and i dont have that i my laptop.
can it be done without floppy drive ?
Tnx

"Martin" <Martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Hi
| I have a laptop with raid controller. When i trying to install Winxp i
have
| to install raid drivers first so WinXp can recon my HD, problem is drivers
| have to be on floppy disk and i dont have that i my laptop.
| can it be done without floppy drive ?
| Tnx

Slipstreaming SATA/RAID Drivers
http://greenmachine.msfnhosting.com/READING/addraid.htm

Windows XP - Installing to SATA _WITHOUT_ a Floppy Disk
http://forums.hexus.net/showthread.php?t=20748

--
Doug

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.

USB floppy drives are very handy to have too. . .

"Martin" <Martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I have a laptop with raid controller. When i trying to install Winxp i
have
> to install raid drivers first so WinXp can recon my HD, problem is drivers
> have to be on floppy disk and i dont have that i my laptop.
> can it be done without floppy drive ?
> Tnx

dl

You can slipstream drivers into a Winxp installation disk - google should
assist.