GregF

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2004

I have a public XP PC and the installed network printer shows up under
Admin login, but is not available for the User (public) login. It used
to be, but a user pointed out that it's gone. The add print wizard
can't find it either. I don't understand, I thought if the admin added
it, it should show up under the user login. This is the way I set it up
in the past and on several other machines. Is there a hidden check box
somewhere that hides or uninstalls the printer from one login?

It needs to be installed correctly on the Server:
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging