Stockist of 940 motherboards uk

Does anyone know of a decent stockist of socket 940 motherboards in the uk
and is anyone aware of the new chipsets for this socket (NF4, via, etc)

Cheers all

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Ebuyer stock 939 & 940 Motherboards. From experience prices there prices are
very good and service is quick

http://www.ebuyer.com

"Chris-John Turner" <sacrum@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
news:1101204354.13971.0@a lovely person.uk.clara.net...
> Does anyone know of a decent stockist of socket 940 motherboards in the uk
> and is anyone aware of the new chipsets for this socket (NF4, via, etc)
>
> Cheers all

for me its komplett.co.uk for p&p is a lot cheaper.

Robin

TRENDING THREADS