I have an Elite keyboard at home and at first when the unit is brand new,
the keys are very soft to type on and I make very minimal errors and can
type very fast. However after about two weeks worth of everyday use the
keys become hard to press and it is quite annoying. I've gone through ten
keyboards and they're all the same. First two weeks are ok then it gets
hard. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

"Nocturnal" <anonymous@anonymous.com> wrote in message
>I have an Elite keyboard at home and at first when the unit is brand new,
>the keys are very soft to type on and I make very minimal errors and can
>type very fast. However after about two weeks worth of everyday use the
>keys become hard to press and it is quite annoying. I've gone through ten
>keyboards and they're all the same. First two weeks are ok then it gets
>hard. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Microsoft build quality for their keyboards and mice is very low compared to
Logitech.
Microsoft seems to view keyboards and mice as "throw-away" devices, and they
are cheaply built.
Logitech makes mice and keyboards that perform flawlessly for years, and
most of them are practically indestructible. The software that ships with
their products is superior to what ships with the MS products.

Buy yourself a Logitech keyboard. You'll learn what I mean first hand.
There is a reason why
Logitech keyboards and mice are the best selling keyboards and mice in the
world...the are better than anything the competition has to offer.

Bobby