Hyperthreading + Extreme Dual Core Benchmark Program?...

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is there a windows program that will test the processor, hyper threading and
check dual core inside of XP? Free is nice...but I would pay a little for
shareware that did a really good processor test.

Thanks!

Frank

Ryan

Frank,

Why don't you Google it and search "CPU Benchmarking tool" or go to
www.download.com?