Is there such thing as....

Is there such thing as a wireless USB to USB "extension cord"? Almost like an extension cord for a USB device, only wireless so it can be moved where it is better needed, ie. USB camera. If anyone knows what I mean and there is such a thing, please reply and let me know what it is!

4 answers Last reply
More about thing
  1. ROFL
    Do you realize what you just asked for? A "wireless extension cord"?

    <font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
  2. So are you looking for a corded extension? Or something for USB with 2 bases?

    Please visit <b><A HREF="" target="_new"></A></b>
  3. rofl.

    NOS and a <font color=red> Ferrari </font color=red> can be fun! :cool:
  4. haha
    yeah, pretty much.. a wireless extension cord for USB.. thats exactly what I want, but I guess theres no such thing =P
Ask a new question

Read More

Wireless USB Extension Peripherals