XP-2700 and Fic AU13 MB

I have 2 systems. One is a Barton XP2500 which I was able to OC by setting
the FSB to 191 which is as fast as it would go. XP3200 on my M7NCD MB. When
I put the XP2700 in It wont run.

So I tried both on the new MB. When I try to change the FSB beyond 133 with
the XP2700 it reverts back to default Optimal XP1500. I cant OC it at all.
Can somebody help?

I guessing that there may be a way to connect bridges? Since the problem is
obviously the CPU.

Thanks

"azscrewdriver" <sombody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> I have 2 systems. One is a Barton XP2500 which I was able to OC by setting
> the FSB to 191 which is as fast as it would go. XP3200 on my M7NCD MB.
When
> I put the XP2700 in It wont run.
>
> So I tried both on the new MB. When I try to change the FSB beyond 133
with
> the XP2700 it reverts back to default Optimal XP1500. I cant OC it at all.
> Can somebody help?
>
> I guessing that there may be a way to connect bridges? Since the problem
is
> obviously the CPU.
>
> Thanks

Try another board, sounds to me like it's your new MB
Not the cpu.
Suggestion, get a Asus A7N8X of some kind, they r all nice.
And you can set everything on em, if you need to back off the timings, no
prob.
Hope this Helps

No_ONE_Here (Denny. ;-) :) Always wit that
smile, la la la.. Merry x-mas