MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR Overclocking help needed

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

How far is it possible to overclock my processor and what Bios settings
would I need to set it at to keep it stable.

MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR Motherboard

Athlon XP 2800+ CPU with a 3GHZ Cooler (inside a Midi Tower Case with
extra side panel fan)

2 X PC3200 256MB (Final Total 512MB)

500w Power Supply

SATA 80 GB Hard Drive

Microsoft Windows XP Pro

Additional info on my Motherboard:
http://www.msicomputer.com/product/detail_spec/product_detail.asp?model=K7N2_Delta-ILSR

Thanks for any info
2 answers Last reply
More about k7n2 delta ilsr overclocking needed
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

    hey dude listen im sorry i cant help u with that but maybe u can help
    me by hookin me up with a copy of the drivers for the motherboard thx
    MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR Motherboard
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

    hyhy wrote:
    > hey dude listen im sorry i cant help u with that but maybe u can help
    > me by hookin me up with a copy of the drivers for the motherboard thx
    > MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR Motherboard

    wow are u lazy ... here ...
    http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/driver/dvr/spt_dvr_detail.php?UID=436&kind=1

    --
    Convert & Proud Adopter of ...
    Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 & my new favorite Browser ... FireFox 1.0

AMD Overclocking Hardware