MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR Overclocking help needed

Last response: in Overclocking
Share
December 4, 2004 4:49:54 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

How far is it possible to overclock my processor and what Bios settings
would I need to set it at to keep it stable.

MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR Motherboard

Athlon XP 2800+ CPU with a 3GHZ Cooler (inside a Midi Tower Case with
extra side panel fan)

2 X PC3200 256MB (Final Total 512MB)

500w Power Supply

SATA 80 GB Hard Drive

Microsoft Windows XP Pro

Additional info on my Motherboard:
http://www.msicomputer.com/product/detail_spec/product_...

Thanks for any info
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
January 28, 2005 12:06:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

hey dude listen im sorry i cant help u with that but maybe u can help
me by hookin me up with a copy of the drivers for the motherboard thx
MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR Motherboard
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
January 28, 2005 10:37:00 PM

hyhy wrote:
> hey dude listen im sorry i cant help u with that but maybe u can help
> me by hookin me up with a copy of the drivers for the motherboard thx
> MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR Motherboard

wow are u lazy ... here ...
http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/driver/dvr/spt_dv...

--
Convert & Proud Adopter of ...
Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 & my new favorite Browser ... FireFox 1.0