Help with A7N8X deluxe Rev.2

Hi,

I have this mobo with barton 2500, 2x512 kingston pc3200 ram, 9800pro vid. i
used to have it clocked at 200 fsb, making it a 3200, but i changed an
option and it didnt boot. i reset cmos and all is well now after some
tweaking in the bios. HOWEVER i can no longer overclock, not even 2 mhz
fsb... i dont know whats wrong. would reprogramming the bios fix it? thanks
in advance

also any slight change in voltage, timings, etc cause pc to crash and me to
reboot cmos