Can't read from floppy...

MSI 865PE Neo2-P

Windows XP Home can't readfrom the floppy drive, but has no trouble doing so
in protected mode...
Hardware connections have been checked as has the drive itself.
I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Tony Allport
1 answer Last reply
More about read floppy

    It could be an irq conflict with another device that is loading when regular
    Windows loads.

    "Anthony Allport" wrote:

    > MSI 865PE Neo2-P
    >
    > Windows XP Home can't readfrom the floppy drive, but has no trouble doing so
    > in protected mode...
    > Hardware connections have been checked as has the drive itself.
    > I'd be grateful for any suggestions.
    >
    > Tony Allport

Hardware Floppy Disk Windows XP