I want to show the same image on 3 monitors so several people can see the
same image. Is there s software switch that allows all three to show the same
image? (Something like Dual View when using a laptop with a projector.) It
seems that if I can spread the desktop across 3 monitors I should be able to
show the same desktop on three separate monitors for others to view in a
class room type enviroment.

I now have the conventional 3 monitor setup; Intel 82845G onboard as
primary, Matrox Millennium PCI as #2 and Matrox Millennium II PCI as #3.
Works beautifully.

Using Intel MB D845PESV with Pentium 4 processor and Windows XP home.

"Don Willson" wrote:

> I want to show the same image on 3 monitors so several people can see the
> same image.

When I found the words 'mirroring' and 'clone" that lead me to the software
"UltraMon". Right now I am on a 30 day trial. It has a click to start or
stop. It works great.

Thanks,
Don

dl

Surely the Matrox cards you have are dual monitor capable?
Matrox also supplies triple head/monitor cards

"Don Willson" <Don Willson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I want to show the same image on 3 monitors so several people can see the
> same image. Is there s software switch that allows all three to show the
same
> image? (Something like Dual View when using a laptop with a projector.) It
> seems that if I can spread the desktop across 3 monitors I should be able
> show the same desktop on three separate monitors for others to view in a
> class room type enviroment.
>
> I now have the conventional 3 monitor setup; Intel 82845G onboard as
> primary, Matrox Millennium PCI as #2 and Matrox Millennium II PCI as #3.
> Works beautifully.
>
> Using Intel MB D845PESV with Pentium 4 processor and Windows XP home.

dl

I'm not sure what you have got on a 30 day trial, but if you told your
supplier what you required I find the supplied set up very bizare!

The onboard graphics uses sys. memory, if you want triple monitor support
you might be better advised to use a single Matrox triple head card. It has
its own memory/proccessors and is designed specifically for this.