3 monitors, same image on each

I want to show the same image on 3 monitors so several people can see the
same image. Is there s software switch that allows all three to show the same
image? (Something like Dual View when using a laptop with a projector.) It
seems that if I can spread the desktop across 3 monitors I should be able to
show the same desktop on three separate monitors for others to view in a
class room type enviroment.

I now have the conventional 3 monitor setup; Intel 82845G onboard as
primary, Matrox Millennium PCI as #2 and Matrox Millennium II PCI as #3.
Works beautifully.

Using Intel MB D845PESV with Pentium 4 processor and Windows XP home.
3 answers Last reply
More about monitors image each

    "Don Willson" wrote:

    > I want to show the same image on 3 monitors so several people can see the
    > same image.

    When I found the words 'mirroring' and 'clone" that lead me to the software
    "UltraMon". Right now I am on a 30 day trial. It has a click to start or
    stop. It works great.

    Thanks,
    Don

    Surely the Matrox cards you have are dual monitor capable?
    Matrox also supplies triple head/monitor cards

    "Don Willson" <Don Willson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I want to show the same image on 3 monitors so several people can see the
    > same image. Is there s software switch that allows all three to show the
    same
    > image? (Something like Dual View when using a laptop with a projector.) It
    > seems that if I can spread the desktop across 3 monitors I should be able
    > show the same desktop on three separate monitors for others to view in a
    > class room type enviroment.
    >
    > I now have the conventional 3 monitor setup; Intel 82845G onboard as
    > primary, Matrox Millennium PCI as #2 and Matrox Millennium II PCI as #3.
    > Works beautifully.
    >
    > Using Intel MB D845PESV with Pentium 4 processor and Windows XP home.

    I'm not sure what you have got on a 30 day trial, but if you told your
    supplier what you required I find the supplied set up very bizare!

    The onboard graphics uses sys. memory, if you want triple monitor support
    you might be better advised to use a single Matrox triple head card. It has
    its own memory/proccessors and is designed specifically for this.

    > "Don Willson" wrote:
    >
    > > I want to show the same image on 3 monitors so several people can see
    the
    > > same image.
    >
    > When I found the words 'mirroring' and 'clone" that lead me to the
    software
    > "UltraMon". Right now I am on a 30 day trial. It has a click to start or
    > stop. It works great.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Don

Monitors Windows XP