CPU Temp - when to get worried ?

I'm running a A64 3000+ (not overclocked) in a HTPC, space is tight, I'm
also using a fanless heatsink. When idle case temp is 30C and CPU is 52C....

realisitically, when should I start to get worried? 70?

shoul i assume all3 of you are running socket A and the original poster
running a A64??
not the same but for sure DO NOT use a stock heat sink
realy no first hand with the A64 as of yet even though i have been
following it from the first sledgehammer/clawhammer rumor surfaced

only a64 draw for me is i want to use the heat spreader as a waterblock base
almost sure it would work