Mame Golden tee

Do I need a trackball to MAME Golden Tee. I can get it to play on my
computer using the mouse but I want to use a trackball to play the game. I
was trying to set up my mouse as a track ball but had no luck. Can anybody
help I'm new to MAME.

Sanman

"Merri" <merrisanter@mchsi.com> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem

> Do I need a trackball to MAME Golden Tee. I can get it to play on my
> computer using the mouse but I want to use a trackball to play the
> game. I was trying to set up my mouse as a track ball but had no luck.
> Can anybody help I'm new to MAME.
>
> Sanman

Buy a mouse that uses the trackball design...
bish bash bosh... Sorted. Respect, you.

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

"El Rossi" <mark.ross@removeallthisspam.tombstones.spamagain.org.uk> skrev i
melding news:Xns96576A3168Amarkrosstombstonesor@208.49.80.60...
> "Merri" <merrisanter@mchsi.com> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem
>
>> Do I need a trackball to MAME Golden Tee. I can get it to play on my
>> computer using the mouse but I want to use a trackball to play the
>> game. I was trying to set up my mouse as a track ball but had no luck.
>> Can anybody help I'm new to MAME.
>>
>> Sanman
>>

> Buy a mouse that uses the trackball design...
> bish bash bosh... Sorted. Respect, you.

You can also use the joystick version (gtg.zip)