Mame Golden tee

Do I need a trackball to MAME Golden Tee. I can get it to play on my
computer using the mouse but I want to use a trackball to play the game. I
was trying to set up my mouse as a track ball but had no luck. Can anybody
help I'm new to MAME.

Sanman
2 answers Last reply
More about mame golden

    "Merri" <merrisanter@mchsi.com> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem

    > Do I need a trackball to MAME Golden Tee. I can get it to play on my
    > computer using the mouse but I want to use a trackball to play the
    > game. I was trying to set up my mouse as a track ball but had no luck.
    > Can anybody help I'm new to MAME.
    >
    > Sanman

    Buy a mouse that uses the trackball design...
    bish bash bosh... Sorted. Respect, you.

    "El Rossi" <mark.ross@removeallthisspam.tombstones.spamagain.org.uk> skrev i
    melding news:Xns96576A3168Amarkrosstombstonesor@208.49.80.60...
    > "Merri" <merrisanter@mchsi.com> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem
    >
    >> Do I need a trackball to MAME Golden Tee. I can get it to play on my
    >> computer using the mouse but I want to use a trackball to play the
    >> game. I was trying to set up my mouse as a track ball but had no luck.
    >> Can anybody help I'm new to MAME.
    >>
    >> Sanman
    >>

    > Buy a mouse that uses the trackball design...
    > bish bash bosh... Sorted. Respect, you.

    You can also use the joystick version (gtg.zip)

Mice Trackball Video Games