Keyboard key number 2 comes up with @ instead of a pound s..

monkeyman

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2003

Hi

When i press shift and the number 2 key to get the pound sign it comes up
with this @. When i press shift and the @ key i get this ". I think they
might have been turned to USA or something ? I have tried getting drivers
with no luck and no matter what keyboard i use its still the same. Does
anyone know how to change it ?? I have looked in control panel and keyboard
but theres nothing there

Please please please help

Gaz

try Control Panel, Regional and Languages.

monkeyman wrote:

> Hi
>
> When i press shift and the number 2 key to get the pound sign it comes up
> with this @. When i press shift and the @ key i get this ". I think they
> might have been turned to USA or something ? I have tried getting drivers
> with no luck and no matter what keyboard i use its still the same. Does
> anyone know how to change it ?? I have looked in control panel and keyboard
> but theres nothing there
>
> Please please please help
>
> Gaz

Alias

You have your keyboard set to American English. Go back to control
panel/Date,Time, Language and Regional Options/Regional and Language
Options/Languages and add British English to your keyboard and remove
American English.

Alias
"monkeyman" <monkeyman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote