Best value for money mobo for Barton 2500+

Apollo

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"]v[etaphoid" <]v[et@phoid.con> wrote in message
> Ideas?

Not a very specific question, but since you posted to an o/c group;

Abit NF7-S v2.0 or DFI LANParty NFII Ultra B will give you the best
chance of a decent overclock with that processor.

If you haven't bought the cpu yet, consider a mobile XP2400 instead,
they cost around the same, run default at a lower voltage/power and the
mobile has an un-locked multiplier.

--
Ian

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

"]v[etaphoid" wrote
> Ideas?

Hi,

I guess the ABIT NF7 is pretty good value, if you can live without SATA,
FireWire (maybe SoundStorm too?)

Next up the NF7-S and then the AN7.

Could you tell I'm an ABIT fan :p

Wayne ][

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

Shuttle AN35 Ultra 400
Newegg.com

"]v[etaphoid" <]v[et@phoid.con> wrote in news:32asurF3iie47U1
@individual.net:

> Ideas?

Try the Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe. I'm running an identical system with Win2k.
VERY stable and fast with DV, PVR, and DVB applications