Owwwww Not very good!!!!!

Just visited www.insight.com/uk as we have an account manager there... I
know they are NOT the cheapest ever but they dislike Dell and I like the
polite lady...

After visiting I sent them this 'Customer Feedback' information:

Hello,

I have been using Insight for many, many years and have rarely experienced
any problems with any of the peripherals I have ordered... just thought I
would add that...

If you enter the word 'Athlon' as in AMD Athlon into your Search field at
the top of your web page, why are the first five products Intel. AMD and
Intel are direct competitors and this seems like a very silly mistake or
anti-competitive behaviour. I would suggest that you change this behaviour
ASAP.

Now I'm off onto the web to enter this information onto any news board I can
find.

Take care.

"Dam6" <noone@once.com> wrote in message
> Just visited www.insight.com/uk as we have an account manager there... I
> know they are NOT the cheapest ever but they dislike Dell and I like the
> polite lady...
>
> After visiting I sent them this 'Customer Feedback' information:
>
> Hello,
>

> I have been using Insight for many, many years and have rarely experienced
> any problems with any of the peripherals I have ordered... just thought I
> would add that...
>

> If you enter the word 'Athlon' as in AMD Athlon into your Search field at
> the top of your web page, why are the first five products Intel. AMD and
> Intel are direct competitors and this seems like a very silly mistake or
> anti-competitive behaviour. I would suggest that you change this
> behaviour ASAP.
>

> Now I'm off onto the web to enter this information onto any news board I
> can find.
>
> Take care.

hey

i tried that and got the same result but if you put AMD then you get this

http://uk.insight.com/apps/nbs/index.php?C=107&S=1042&M=AMD

"Dam6" <noone@once.com> wrote in message
> Just visited www.insight.com/uk as we have an account manager there... I
> know they are NOT the cheapest ever but they dislike Dell and I like the
> polite lady...
>
> After visiting I sent them this 'Customer Feedback' information:
>
> Hello,
>

> I have been using Insight for many, many years and have rarely experienced
> any problems with any of the peripherals I have ordered... just thought I
> would add that...
>

> If you enter the word 'Athlon' as in AMD Athlon into your Search field at
> the top of your web page, why are the first five products Intel. AMD and
> Intel are direct competitors and this seems like a very silly mistake or
> anti-competitive behaviour. I would suggest that you change this
> behaviour ASAP.
>

> Now I'm off onto the web to enter this information onto any news board I
> can find.
>
> Take care.

just tried again "Athlon" and got

http://uk.insight.com/apps/nbs/index.php?K=Athlon&x=12&y=10

so maybe it was a one of freak occurance