pascal

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2004

Hi,

Before bying a faster cpu and/or graph card, I would like (because I have a
little spare time now) to overclock what's possible.
This is my system:

Mainboard GA-7VA-C
Nvidia Geforce Ti 4200 128Mb AGP8X
AMD Athlon(tm)XP 2000+
512Mb ram

Can anybody give me some advice or a nice link to start with this?
I know there's a lot to find using google, but maybe someone can put me on
the wright road.

I'm not afraid to blow up something... ;-)

Pascal.

Pascal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Before bying a faster cpu and/or graph card, I would like (because I have a
> little spare time now) to overclock what's possible.
> This is my system:
>
> Mainboard GA-7VA-C
> Nvidia Geforce Ti 4200 128Mb AGP8X
> AMD Athlon(tm)XP 2000+
> 512Mb ram
>
> Can anybody give me some advice or a nice link to start with this?
> I know there's a lot to find using google, but maybe someone can put me on
> the wright road.
>
> I'm not afraid to blow up something... ;-)
>
> Pascal.

Try here ... tons of help and guides ...

http://www.ocforums.com/
http://www.overclockersclub.com/

be careful ... learn ... have fun ...
g'luck
--
Convert & Proud Adopter of ...
Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 & my new favorite Browser ... FireFox 1.0

pascal

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2004

"iamnotme" <iamnot@home.now> schreef in bericht

> Try here ... tons of help and guides ...
>
> http://www.ocforums.com/
> http://www.overclockersclub.com/

yeah, I tried this:
http://www.icrontic.com/articles.php?fetch=articles&id=5
and found out that a amd xp 2000 Palomino can't be overclockt more then a
few percent ...