Help on hardware needed, please

This may be a little OT, but I've gotten nowhere on the hardware ngs, so I
was hoping to find an answer here:

I am building a computer for a truck driver who has AT&T Edge internet
service - basically a high-speed cellular dial-up plan. The modem card is a
Sony Ericsson GC82 PCMCIA modem card that fits into his laptop. The
computer I'm building him is a micro-ATX desktop unit, and I need to find a
way to make this card work with the new computer. Is there a PCMCIA cardbus
that connects to the pc via USB ports? I know there are PCI to PCMCIA
adapters, but I'd like to give him the ability to reposition the PCMCIA
modem card a bit for better reception inside his truck.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thank you,

jakesnake

http://www.sanbor.com/t_pcm.htm