AMD Athlon ID needed

Cuzman wrote:

> I hope someone can help me. I have an unknown Athlon CPU that won't boot in
> my system. There are no ID markings on it, so I'm hoping you can identify
> it from the following picture:
>
> http://lachschon.gamigo.de/screens/200303/hiho-1048545407.jpg

It's definately custom made. Must have been cooked up for a very special
application.

Bryan

"Cuzman" <cuzNOSPAM@supanet.com> wrote in message
>I hope someone can help me. I have an unknown Athlon CPU that won't boot
>in my system. There are no ID markings on it, so I'm hoping you can
>identify it from the following picture:
>
> http://lachschon.gamigo.de/screens/200303/hiho-1048545407.jpg

there are markings on it. it clearly says 27111 on the bottom left corner.
that must be in ghz going by the size of that die

Venom

"Bryan Hoover" <bhoover@wecs.com> wrote in message
> Cuzman wrote:
>
> > I hope someone can help me. I have an unknown Athlon CPU that won't
boot in
> > my system. There are no ID markings on it, so I'm hoping you can
identify
> > it from the following picture:
> >
> > http://lachschon.gamigo.de/screens/200303/hiho-1048545407.jpg
>
> It's definately custom made. Must have been cooked up for a very special
> application.
>
> Bryan

Save me a piece of the action please.

Go to the AMD site and download the two utilities both cpu info. It will
tell you everything you asked.

If those don't work try <http://BettyCrocker.com>.

Cuzman wrote:
> I hope someone can help me. I have an unknown Athlon CPU that won't
> boot in my system. There are no ID markings on it, so I'm hoping you
> can identify it from the following picture:
>
> http://lachschon.gamigo.de/screens/200303/hiho-1048545407.jpg

Better quality pic here btw:
http://www.hardocp.com/images/news/1048514434q5k5PZzBij_1_1_l.jpg

The chip's a Palomino. You can tell by the bridge pattern (despite the
missing "L10" marker and the L6 bridge growing an extra dot :) ). But very,
very stylish I have to say!

--
Michael Brown