WCZ will not auto restart

I am having problems with an XP sp2 Home Edition machine staying connected to
the wireless network. Whenever the machine reboots, it will lose the
connection and Ill have to restart the WCZ. I have set the WCZ to Auto, but
it still will not Auto start. Any tips on getting this to permanently start?

Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about auto restart

    Verse914 wrote:

    > I am having problems with an XP sp2 Home Edition machine staying
    > connected to
    > the wireless network. Whenever the machine reboots, it will lose the
    > connection and Ill have to restart the WCZ. I have set the WCZ to
    > Auto, but
    > it still will not Auto start. Any tips on getting this to permanently
    > start?
    >
    > Thank you.

    Are you using a third-party wireless connectivity manager? One that
    perhaps came with the computer or the wireless adapter? That would
    cause your problem. Try disabling it and using only Windows to
    configure your wireless.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers