WCZ will not auto restart

Last response: in Wireless Networking
April 28, 2005 2:36:05 PM

I am having problems with an XP sp2 Home Edition machine staying connected to
the wireless network. Whenever the machine reboots, it will lose the
connection and Ill have to restart the WCZ. I have set the WCZ to Auto, but
it still will not Auto start. Any tips on getting this to permanently start?

Thank you.

More about : wcz auto restart

April 28, 2005 2:44:38 PM

Verse914 wrote:

> I am having problems with an XP sp2 Home Edition machine staying
> connected to
> the wireless network. Whenever the machine reboots, it will lose the
> connection and Ill have to restart the WCZ. I have set the WCZ to
> Auto, but
> it still will not Auto start. Any tips on getting this to permanently
> start?
>
> Thank you.

Are you using a third-party wireless connectivity manager? One that
perhaps came with the computer or the wireless adapter? That would
cause your problem. Try disabling it and using only Windows to
configure your wireless.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers